Make a Financial Contribution
Use the donate button above to make a one-time or ongoing financial contribution. These funds are for daily expenses and purchases of needed items. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your donations are tax-deductible.
GIVE TO THE MAX DAY NOVEMBER 16, 2017
PLEASE HELP US GET GET READY FOR THIS WINTER BY MAKING US ONE OF THE ORGANIZATIONS YOU GIVE TO ON GIVE TO THE MAX DAY!
WE RELY ON DONATIONS TO HELP US SERVE THE NEEDS OF THE HOMELESS. ANY CONTRIBUTION IS GREATLY NEEDED AND APPRECIATED.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
Use this link if you prefer to make a one-time or ongoing contribution through Give Minnesota
Help Us By Donating Your Time
We are 100% Volunteer and Donation driven. If you would like to donate your time by visiting Homeless Camps, Sorting Goods, Helping with our Webpage and communications, please contact us. Call (701) 371-5540
Donate Specific Items We Need
Use our contact page to make arrangements for pick-up or drop-off. Most-needed items include:
- Gas Cards – for deliveries
- Socks – wool in winter
- Outdoor Clothing – sweatshirts, jeans
- Camping Gear – tents, tarps, propane
- Candles – for light, heat and warming food
- Hand Sanitizer – used on dishes, too
- Hand and Foot Warmers – winter
- Bus Tokens – transportation and warm rides
- Canned Pasta Meals
- Other Canned Meats – tuna, chicken
- Fruit Bars
- Cliff Bars – or similar
- Trail Mix
- Fruit Snacks – “gummi” types
- Bottled Water
Purchase Art Made by Homeless Artists We Assist