Make a Financial Contribution
Use the donate button above to make a one-time or ongoing financial contribution. These funds are for daily expenses and purchases of needed items. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your donations are tax-deductible.
GIVE TO THE MAX DAY NOVEMBER 15, 2019
PLEASE HELP US GET GET READY FOR THIS WINTER BY MAKING US ONE OF THE ORGANIZATIONS YOU GIVE TO ON GIVE TO THE MAX DAY!
WE RELY ON DONATIONS TO HELP US SERVE THE NEEDS OF THE HOMELESS. ANY CONTRIBUTION IS GREATLY NEEDED AND APPRECIATED.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
Use this link if you prefer to make a one-time or ongoing contribution through Give Minnesota
Help Us By Donating Your Time
We are 100% Volunteer and Donation driven. If you would like to donate your time by visiting Homeless Camps, Sorting Goods, Helping with our Webpage and communications, please contact us. Call Todd at (701) 371-5540 or email email@example.com.
Donate Items We Need
Walking with a Purpose is run on donations and your contributions are greatly appreciated. It would be impossible to do this work without your help.
Mondays 10 am to 5 pm
Woodland Hills Church
1740 Van Dyke St.,
St. Paul, MN 55109
All other days are by appointment only. Please contact Todd vai email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 701-371-5540 to make arrangements.
Specific Items We Need
Most-needed items include:
- Gas Cards – for deliveries
- Socks – wool in winter
- Outdoor Clothing – sweatshirts, jeans
- Camping Gear – tents, tarps, propane*
- Please note, these are high price items and in huge demand.
- Candles – for light, heat and warming food
- Hand Sanitizer – used on dishes, too
- Hand and Foot Warmers – winter
- Bus Tokens – transportation and warm rides
- Canned Pasta Meals
- Other Canned Meats – tuna, chicken
- Fruit Bars
- Cliff Bars – or similar
- Trail Mix
- Fruit Snacks – “gummy” types
- Bottled Water